Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Whole Lot of Cupcakes!



The NAME National Convention is coming up in a few weeks.
For the miniature swap I made 21 plates of devils food cupcakes topped with whipped cream icing and fresh strawberry slices.
I accented each plate of cupcakes with a leaf, strawberry slice and a chocolate stick.

In this photo cupcakes are in progess.



Here are 16 of the plates....only 5 to go!
Today I found out that I can participate in a swap at the banquet too.
I only need to make 10 of something for that swap.
I am thinking a teapot, cup and more cupcakes!
Have a great day!
Donna


5 comments:

rosanna said...

BELLISSIME!!!!! How can you do the whipped cream? I have never found a hose small enough for our sweets.Beautiful work

Tabitha Corsica said...

If my math is correct that's 80 cupcakes!! Wow!! Double Wow!! And they are beautiful. All those lucky NAME ladies...wish I was going....

kimsminiatures said...

They look wonderful Donna. Alot of work I know. Happy 4th. Mini hugs!

Paris Miniatures said...

This is unbelievable!!I have never been able to manage more than two or three "identical" pieces at a time...I whish I could!
very impressive! have fun at the convention!

Jo Raines said...

I love them! How wonderful! Lucky swappers. I awarded you a reading award which you have to find on my previous post (my modem was dying and I have just gotten the new one installed) and today I was too busy blogging about our serial killer in our area!

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds