Friday, September 10, 2010

Gifts From my New Friend

I would like to share with you a pictures of these beautiful gifts from my new friend, Jeanette.
She e-mailed me with a question about a workshop that I had taken. After e-mailing back and forth a few times, we realized that we only lived about 20 minutes away from each other!
Now, what are the chances of that!
And to makes it even more ironic, she is a teddy bear artist like myself!
How thrilled I was to make a friend that lives so close to me with so much in common .
Please stop by her blog for a visit
Donna

8 comments:

Susanne said...

Great stuff, and what a funny coincidence. It´s nice to have miniaturefriends nearby.
Love, Susanne

Alienora said...

You never know where you can find another enthusiast of miniatures:))) Lovely present:))))

elis said...

Wonderful gift. Congratulations.
Elis

by Sonya said...

Very beautiful minis!I love this style!
Hugs
Sonya

Unknown said...

Unos regalos muy bien trabajados, me encanta los colores que ha escogido.
Si que es casualidad que esteis tan cerca. Ahora me paso por su blog.
Besos Clara

Gemma said...

Son preciosos, me encantan tus trabajos.Gemma

Arantxa FariƱa said...

Lovaly gifts!!
Congratulations

Ana said...

Son preciosos¡¡¡ felicidades